The JEKUFROST storage concept is a self-sufficient container solution for solar cooling with a focus on energy efficiency and environmental friendliness. With a return of investment of approx. 3.5 years, enormous cost savings can be achieved. Containers are available in a variety of applications in 20 foot and 40 foot versions with different solar variants, different control technology and different cooling units.
- Functionable as complete Island solution.
- Complete system technology in DC 48-volt telecom standard
- Integrated PCM energy storage module
- Maximum operational external ambient temperature up to +55 ° C
- Remotely monitor the temperature inside the container
- Standard 20 foot ISO container
- 150 mm highly efficient PU insulation
- Interior cladding in stainless steel
- Optionally with center door